A Senior Property Agent(Security) with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports and manages incidents with the intent of ensuring the safety of Guests, Team Members, and others.What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.What will I be doing?
As a Senior Property Agent(Security), you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Guard is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises. Specifically, the Security Guard will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, and Team Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises
- Run routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Ensure all fire fighting equipment requirements are met and maintained
- Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel
- Follow all Occupational Health & Safety rules upheld by the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Senior Property Agent(Security) serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
What benefits will I receive?
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms Numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards