Hampton Inn Aquascalientes Mexico
Keyword, Job Title or Job ID
The Latin America and Caribbean Elevator Program is an 18-month opportunity that is designed to select and develop the most talented and internationally mobile graduates, and fast-track them to general manager positions within 6-8 years. Graduates selected for the Program experience two 9-month regional placements that allow for exposure to many different departments, people and cultural backgrounds. Each of your placements as an Elevator will require you to take on an actual business project with bottom-line impact. You will have the chance to express your creative ideas while being supported by senior managers as you conduct feasibility studies, document your findings, and present your project to the hotel management team.
The Hilton Elevator Program recruitment process takes place during the months of October through to February of every other year (October 1st –February of 2016/2018/2020). At active partnership schools, applicants will be asked to submit their resume through our Hilton Careers website. Those pre-selected for Round 1 interviews will interview on campus during the October/February timeframe. Dates will be announced through each specific school.
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a competitive 6-month full-time opportunity designed to attract top hospitality students from key colleges and universities. Hilton Latin America and the Caribbean is focused on hiring students and placing them in a successful management training program at the property-level that can lead to long-term managerial job placement specific to Revenue Management, Finance and Food & Beverage Operations.
The purpose of MDP is to:
• Provide qualified hospitality graduates with hands-on, accelerated training in all areas of hotel management and deepen their proficiency in a selected area of specialization.
• Prepare new managers for entry-level management placement within Hilton in their areas of specialty upon completion of the training program.
• Guarantee the future success of Hilton by investing in the training and development of its potential future managers.
October 1st – February of 2016/2018/2020
The Latin America and Caribbean MDP recruitment process takes place during the months of October through to February of every other year.
Each year, Hilton selects rising sophomore, junior, and senior undergraduate students from partner hospitality or hotel management schools for a property assignment based in a hotel or resort across participating hotels within Latin America and the Caribbean. Property interns will complete a general rotation through all areas of hotel operations, as well as garner work experience within a defined discipline in Finance/Accounting, Food & Beverage, Front Office, Rooms, or Sales/Event Services.
The entire program is customizable and can range from 8 -24 weeks in length, with one week in general rotation and the remaining seven weeks working in a line-level operational role. The internship offers the following benefits:
View Property Internship Positions
• Kick-off orientation seminar
• Training within hotel operations and functional job knowledge
• Seniors who successfully complete the Property Internship may be extended an invitation to interview for the Elevator or MDP Programs.
• Assigned property mentor
• Classes through Hilton University and instructor-led webinars
• Successful juniors and sophomores may be offered an additional property-level internship the following summer
• Meals in the Team Member Restaurant
At active partnership schools, applicants will be asked to submit their resume through our careers website to the "Property Internship" job posting. If pre-selected for Round 1 interviews, the candidates will interview within the January/February timeframe either in person or via Hilton's digital online platform, HireVue.
“We encourage and embrace the innovation, diversity and enthusiasm that new talent brings to the company”
“Hilton views emerging and entry-level professionals as vital to our success in developing a pipeline of future business leaders”
- Julieta Perez, General Manager - Hampton Inn Aguascalientes Mexico